jueves, 6 de abril de 2017

Serai / Akcent

I never told you lie You make me feel alive When you are close to me baby
Just stop the time tonight I'll be with you my baby
Come to come to me in Serai And let me love you I'll be the one for you Come to come to me in Serai And i will hold your hand Just hold your hand
Perdona me perdona me Ven aquí comprenda me Your not a shy guy You give me Serai Perdona me perdona me I will try to give my best to make you my queen Baby we both win You are a start for me When i thought my heart was forzen My heart was forzen You look into my eyes and i feel the ice is broken The ice is broken
Come to come to me in Serai
And let me love you I'll be the one for you Come to come to me in Serai And i will hold your hand Just hold your hand
Perdona me perdona me Ven aquí comprenda me Your not a shy guy You give me Serai Perdona me perdona me
Perdona me perdona me I will try to give my best to make you my queen Baby we both win

Resultado de imagen de serai akcent

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario